2 Day Workshop
12 CPD points for Clinical, Counselling and Industrial Psychologists.
You do not need to be a psychologist to participate in this workshop.
If you are a psychologist. You will experience the method personally as well as being able to use the techniques with your clients.
The meditation aspect of the work will enable you to reduce your stress and activate deep states of Stillness. It is also used to help deepen your capacity to love yourself and experience greater internal power.
"Self-Rejection is a prison. This is your escape plan."
This workshop will enable you to:
- Reconnect with the love that you are - beneath your mad and crazy mind.
- Feel good enough as you are - before success and approval.
- Feel internal power - so that you can speak your truth in the face of threat and challenge.
- Slow down and calm down under pressure - reducing your stress.
- Learn a unique meditation technique which does not require you to stop your thoughts, but which slows down your brainwave pattern in any situation, not just with your eyes closed.
- You can access love for yourself and internal power – the key components of Self-Esteem – much more effectively faster.
- You can manage conflict better and recover faster from it.
- You are more powerful in conflict situations and can speak your truth more easily with less guilt.
- Your anxiety and guilt under threat and pressure will reduce.
- Your performance anxiety will reduce enabling greater success in your career and fulfilment in your life.
- Deep states of relaxation enable deeper states of self love and internal power because love and power are more accessible when we are deeply relaxed.
The benefits of slowing down your brainwave pattern:
I can honestly say that the work that you have taught me around Self-Esteem is a tool that I feel I have been searching for my whole life. It has changed my perception of people and my behaviour in any relationship - be it old or new.
This work is practical, therapeutic and deeply empowering.
This work is exceptional. It assisted me beyond my wildest expectations.
On the first day of this workshop you will learn Adyashanti's unique meditation technique.
This technique is very different from other methods in that it does not require you to silence your mind or stop your thoughts, which most people struggle to do. Because of this you can learn to bring a meditative Stillness into your everyday life. This is very powerful and useful. You can use this method no matter what your spiritual or religious background - in fact you need have no interest in any spiritual approach to make use of the method.
The purpose of teaching you this technique is to slow you down, to enable you to be more resilient to stress and to recover faster from it and to enable the Self-Esteem work which I introduce on day 2, to be more effectively learned.
The 2nd day involves sharing with you some of the techniques I explore in my book 'Love yourself for no reason.' These methods enable the love that you truly are and the internal power you have, to emerge into your life in the most profound way. Relationships with others start to become more open, more relaxed, more authentic. I use the observation of a video of someone in joy, love and power to connect you to these qualities in yourself and to discover the psychological elements that block you from experiencing these qualities and then releasing them, thus enabling transcendent Self-Love.
Our culture teaches us self-rejection, through endlessly chasing having to be perfect, never make mistakes, to achieve the success that will finally make us good enough...so that, in the words of Jim Carrey who presented at the 2016 Golden Globe awards, "You can stop this terrible search."
This workshop will help you to discover, at the deepest possible level, that you don't need to keep searching...that the destination is already within you!!!
In this work you will discover that you are "good enough" as you are, right here, right now - and then you can achieve whatever you might without the burden of 'having' to make it work!
Stillness, Self-Esteem and Self Love are waiting to be discovered!
Dates of next workshop based on demand - drop me a mail if you are interested. email@example.com
Teas and lunches will be provided. (A vegetarian option is available.)
Venue: Waterfall Country Estate, Midrand, South Africa.
Fee: 2,800 for 2 days. You will be able to claim a percentage of this fee back from your medical aid.
FNB Hyde Park
Branch Code: 255805
Full payment is required to book your place on workshop.
If you have any questions: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org